Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Coming to an End

Monday and Tuesday evening will never be the same when KBS finally airs BoF last episodes this week. Hee, but it also means that super late sleeping for me is over [i normally sleep at 1am but when BoF started airing my I sleep past 2am and wakes up at 5am to go to work].

The last two episodes of BoF were really really good despite so many complaints from JunDi shippers. Kim Hyun Joong's acting from good i believe has now moved to another level.




In the early episodes of BoF KHJ's amateur acting were being criticized. But since season 2 of BoF aired, I believe that KHJ as Ji Hoo has done terrific acting. Ji Hoo touched many BoF fans whether they're Ji Hoo fanatics or Ji Hoo haters [bec of the too much Ji Hoo - Jan Di screens].

Don't you find it amazing that we [Ji Hoo/Jan Di shippers or those who doesn’t favor KHY as Ji Hoo] tend to empathize to Ji Hoo’s feelings? Again with this observation, I can only think that Kim Hyun Joong is really doing very well in portraying his character as Ji Hoo. It's sad how bashers say KHJ can't act, when they've surely felt the loneliness and emptiness of Jihoo's heart and even wish him to have a happy ending. KJH was able to connect Ji Hoo's emotion to the viewers. Don't you think it's odd when some viewers say that he has not done a good job? I think that if KHJ's character were developed in the 1st season [before the Baeksang awards], he would have been nominated as well as one of the New Actors for Tv.

Btw, those who said that the Ji Hoo and Jan Di sceens are boring and unnceccessary. Honestly, I really do like all the scenes of JH and Jan Di that even without any dialogs, their actions alone can make one giddy. It’s amazing though since we know that in real life, KHJ and GHS still feel awkward with each other. With their scenes together, they’ve proven to us that despite the odds, they’re professional and will give their utmost best not to show that awkwardness. And they’ve succeeded up until episode 23, right?

Anyway, I'm realy really looking forward to the last 2 episodes. I've seen the previews and read so many unconfirmed spoilers. It looks like we are in to many sad scenes coming from Ji Hoo.

Here are long ang short previews for episodes 24 and 25.







Another thing to look forward to is the fan event of KHJ with his fans at Seoul Olympic Hall where in he'll be viewing the final episode with some 4,000 fans.

Before I end this post, let me share this MV that I found on KHJ thread. It's an MV of Ji Hoo and Jun Hee.

You may be wondering who Jun Hee is. She is Jun Pyo's sister in BoF and she and Ji Hoo do not have any love line in the drama. But I guess some fans are really imaginative and born with great talent in editing and made this MV. Check it out!



Btw, is it me of is KHJ pairs well with mature ladies like Hwang Bo, Lee Yo Ri and Kim Hyun Joo.

credits :
screencaps courtesy of daum + lovekoreastar
BoF preview videos courtesy of hoonfamily YT channel
Ji Hoo and Jun Hee video courtesy of pluie1rst


p.s. I'll definitely miss KHJ as Ji Hoo but I'm also excited to see him reunite with SS501. I hope that it won't take long for Hyun Joong to make another drama. ^^ I'm not worried that there'll be less news and photos about him [SS501 has many great fans like BYJ who shares so many news and other stuffs] it's just that I want to see him again on TV. I feel like fans of KHJ were kinda spoiled a bit after WGM and BoF.

No comments: