Friday, February 20, 2009

Mobile Site Birthday Greeting from Yong Joon

I was actually given by mymy description of the birthday greeting that Yong Joon has for her on her birthday. I thought that it was just some greeting until I saw Joyce Lee's post on Soompi the screencaps of the birthday greeting that originally came from LL and posted on Baidu.


No I don't want the cake...

I want the man holding the cake.

The smile is sweeter and more delicious that the cake.

Oh dear...yummy...not the cake but Yong Joon.



^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great! If he did one for all special occasions....WOW!
Thanks for sharing!

-Wing

liezle said...

hi there Wing and thanks for dropping by again.

you know what? i hope that every month in KOB or JOB he'll post one birthday message each month to greet every member on his official site celebrating her birthday on that particular month. wouldn't that be nice?

liezle

Anonymous said...

That would be very *nice*!
Well I am very excited about this picture/cultural book on Korea he is working on...I can look @ him on all the special occasions
:) smile.

Take Care
-Wing