Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kim Hyun Joong's 'Because I'm Stupid' Version

Those watching BoF online must have heard Hyun Joong singing his own accoustic version of 'Because I'm Stupid'. The song was played at the early part of episode 15 last Monday and towards the last part of epsiode 16 last Tuesday. I've already posted earlier the cut version from episode 15. You may click here. But the one has many dialogs included. Last Tuesday's version is a better version. You may click play below to listen. It only has few dialogs.


내 머리가 나빠Because Im Stupid [Accoustic Ver] w/ less dialogs - HyunJoong

If you've seen episode 16 you can actually picture the scene where Ji Hoo was stopping Jan Di from mopping the floor. I love love that scene of Ji Hoo and Jan Di.

p.s. when i get home, i'll give you guys link to download the 2 versions. but you may also try going to my page at imeem.

thans to sheherizade3 of BoF thread @ soompi for the screencaps

No comments: