Saturday, May 10, 2008

hot endorsers for 'dressed to kill'

due to ji ah's popularity after 'twssg' she has been offered with many endorsements. she has been invited to become the spokesman of a famous jean brand 'Dressed to Kill'. in her new ads, Ji Ah will give up her mischievous and characteristic image to become a sexy mature woman.

when the above ad came out everyone was wondering who could ji ah's romeo be? until the next teaser came out from the website of D2K.


and who could be the silhouette romeo in the website? since i'm one of his many fans, through the silhouette photo i've alredy an idea who ji ah's romeo is without reading the hints at the right side which read ~

소지섭 탤런트 출생 1977년 11월 4일
신체 182cm, 70kg
학력 청운대학교 방송연기

미안하다, 사랑한다 [trans ] Sorry I Love U
발리에서 생긴 일: [trans] What happend in Bali
천년지애 [trans] Thousand Year Of Love

have you guessed? it's so ji sub ^^ another bof talent who has been doing cfs one after the other before embarking on his drama 'cain and abel' and movie 'movie is movie'.

ji sub and ji ah look good together. the photos that were taken for D2K are hot and sexy. check them out below ^^
























and here are ji ah's photos from the catalogue of D2K







here's so ji jub's photo for catalogue





screencaps from the making


photos courtesy of ww.ejiahstory and sjs thread @ soompi

***

recently ji ah had an authograph session at D2K store. and she was interviews by Wang Beh. below is the translation shared by jingjuna in lja thread @ soompi

Heres the translations =]
- the interviewers name is Wang Beh (lol in korean it means king stomach)
- WB is the interviewer and J is jiah
- i wrote charms for the word mehryuk cbecause i didnt know how to explain it haha. It does basically mean charming though.

WB: Jiah has now returned to her fans with a new image. Now let's go see her hidden charms.
What would jiah look like today? (said that in front of the building) Wow this is sujini! Jiah is that really you? She has completely changed her image. Those poses are her charming eyes. I am completely falling for her.
For the next photoshoot she has put water all over her body. Jiah looks very cold. But as soon as the shoot starts she immedietly shows her sexy side.
J: Thank you for your hard work.

WB:Right after the photoshoot she heads for the fansigning event. It is her first one so she look very excited.
As soon as she enters her fans cannot help but be extremely happy.
J:Today I'm doing my first fansigning event. Many people came so I want to thank everyone. To look good for everyone I dressed up. Does it look okay?
WB: Oh of course! Jiah is enjoying receiving cakes like a little girl. When she gets a bigger cake she doesn't know what to do.
J:I really like cakes. I'll eat it well =]
WB:Lastly she gets donuts. She is having a good time with her fans but when someone put their hands on the donuts she got suprised.
Haha selfish (said it in a cute way)

bubble: Please dont eat my cake and donuts

WB: For jiah's date I have become a bodyguard. Everyone let's go to watch me and jiah go on a date. Let's go jiah.
(He hits the poster of jiah on the wall accidently) OH I'm so sorry.
We went out to the street. There are a lot of fans out too.
Everyone isnt jiah pretty? "YES" (They both got suprised when all the fans said it together)
Does she look good with me? "NO"

so what have you been doing lately?

J: I traveled a bit
WB: where did you go?
J: I went to France, Italy, and Lonndon.
WB: Oh you went on a package haha. (to boy) Is your girlfriend prettier of jiah?
Boy: Jiah
WB: Haha I hope the boy is okai now.

WB: You did a drama with BYJ and now you are working with another great actor. SJS
(Lately with a romeo & juliet concept they have been doing a photoshoot)
How would you compare BYJ and SJS's charms?
J: BYJ sunbae is more calm, warm, and smooth. I think those are his charms. SJS sunbar is more touch and manly.
WB: When you look at the mirror, at what times do you think you look really pretty?
J: When I wake up and my eyes are all swollen
WB: Haha that's when you think you are pretty?
J: Weirdly I think i look pretty when my eyes are swollen.
WB: What food do you like to eat?
J: I like sweet things like cakes.
WB: But how do you keep your S line. Im very curious. I like eating a lot.
J: Lately I haven't been exercising so I see a change in my body haha.
WB: Everyone might not so but jiah designed the dress she wore to the awards, her homepage, and the shirt she is wearing today. Please design my face.
J: Haha that's impossible.
Soon I think I will be able to go back to everyone through an MB drama. Please just wait a bit more until then. Thank you.

WB: Jiah with an innocent charm. We look forward to more of your cool and loveable imgae.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like both actresses , they look cute . 2 pictures of LJA and SJS
are too americanized , just like Paris Hilton , but some how they look purer , more
artistic than sell- sex purposes as
here in North America . SJS is more handsome , cute ,cool expressions than before .