Saturday, March 18, 2006

Duh?!

I really don't understand why some members of the family have to pick on Yong Joon's jeans. Honestly i don't find anything wrong with him wearing jeans with holes. It's the "IN" thing my God! And no matter if the jeans he is wearing is cheap or expensive for so long that he wears it decently.

Okay let me tell you something about the kind of jeans that Yong Joon wears. Do you know True Religion brand of jeans? Yong Joon wears those kind of jean (and for sure other brands too). Why do I know? A Korean friend who happens to be a soompi member and not a Yong Joon fan posted it in one of the thread. And she wrote "Even the most popular Korean actor, Bae Yong Joon wears them."

True Religion is not a cheap jeans. This jeans which we saw in many photos costs $172. And someone had written that it's $9.99?! Yeah she's probably right...in flea markets. ^^

True Religion Brand Jeans Men's
'Andy' Indigo - Medium Vintage
$172.00


So what if he keeps on wearing the same pants over and over again if he feels comfortable in it? Does it make him stingy? Unfashionable? C'mon!

Here are more photos of the latest jeans from True Religion. If you happen to see Yong Joon wearing a new pair of jeans, it might be from one of these photos ^^

True Religion Brand Jeans
Men's 'Billy' Rigid - Medium Hand Sand
$150.00


True Religion Brand Jeans Men's
'Ryan' Rigid - Dark Age
$150.00

4 comments:

bbmag said...

me too me too me too!

liezle, me too don't get it why some people have been harping on his jeans. first and foremost, who are they to critique? i just want my yong joon to feel comfortable in whatever he chooses to wear, and so long as his attire befits the occasion, why not?

and secondly, like what you've said, what's wrong with torn jeans? one man's meat is another's poison, so to each his own. in fact, i would reckon the majority of people around yong joon's age or younger would NOT think torn jeans are cheap.

honestly, i think men in torn or holey or messy-hemmed jeans are sexy as hell.

and i think yong joon's sexy as hell.

bbmag said...

oh ya, forgot to say... hee, i thought yong joon looked better in those jeans than the model in your pics :p

marissa said...

hurray for having blogged about it.

I've avoided the commenting on the said posting but personally I see no problem with his jeans and my much loved holey shirt.

I adore him looking neat and all but it's a sight to behold when he wears those jeans. He exudes sexiness like no other guy I know.

Fei said...

Echo all of u gals!!!!!

I really really really dun understand what is there to complain about! It is pretty much the lamest thing I ever read in the forum...